Corfix is one of Canada’s fastest growing SaaS companies in the construction tech space, specializing in jobsite management with an emphasis on safety and compliance documentation and organizational efficiency, including timekeeping. Corfix is designed for companies of all sizes who are cognizant of the need to utilize new technologies in running their business as effectively and profitably as possible. Corfix is a mobile app used on the jobsite by construction workers to manage day-to-day tasks and provide high-level oversight.
At Corfix, we want to help you take your career to the next level. You’ll be part of a supportive and collaborative team working to create lifelong customers. You will be responsible for generating new business opportunities and driving revenue growth. You will work closely with the sales and marketing teams to identify and qualify leads, and develop relationships with potential clients.
We are an Ottawa-based company but this role is hybrid, allowing for some flexibility in work location. We do emphasize working from the office for our sales team, as it allows for everyone to benefit from the strong group dynamic, share experience, offer advice, and generally feed off each other’s energy.
This is a full-time position.
About the Role:
As an Account Executive (AE) you will be responsible for applying a deep understanding of our product offering and industry needs to manage and close opportunities. You’ll be responsible for representing the brand and demonstrating the product to well-qualified prospects. AEs are expected to nurture relationships with potential customers over the variable length of the sales cycle, maintaining contact and revisiting leads as appropriate to circumstances. You’ll report directly to the VP of Sales, and be part of a close-knit and collaborative team.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from receiving a qualified lead to handing new customers over to Customer Success for onboarding.
- Give product demos to potential clients, and identify the benefits specific to each prospect’s business needs.
- Collaborate with the Business Development Representatives (BDR) team to identify and pursue new sales opportunities.
- Establish a trusted relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to align sales strategies and solutions.
- Leverage CRM tools (like Salesforce, HubSpot) to maintain and report on sales activity and customer information.
- Consistently achieve and exceed monthly and quarterly sales goals.
- 3-5 years of account executive experience in a SaaS B2B environment.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Proactive and goal-oriented, with a deep understanding of customer needs and market dynamics.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
- Proficiency in using CRM software (e.g., Salesforce, Gong) and MS-Office/G-Suite tools.
- Strong networking skills and the ability to foster long-term relationships with customers.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation including commission, generous benefits, and performance-based incentives
- Community. We like getting to know one another both in and out of the workplace, whether it’s collaborating in our virtual company meetings, connecting over donut dates or getting together in our offices or on the road.
- Job satisfaction. We don’t mean to brag, but people love working here.
- Work-life balance. With flexible working, and remote work, make anywhere your office.