Document management made simple.
Enhance construction site safety and efficiency through electronic time cards and real-time punch in/out features, empowering you to effortlessly monitor who’s on-site at any given moment.
Your critical health and safety documentation can be created, sent, and signed from a mobile device or desktop computer. Real-time accessibility for those who need them, when they need them.
Safeguard compliance with mobile-friendly certification document management, providing instant access to verified certifications. Share and manage certifications effortlessly, ensuring a secure and compliant workforce at all times.
Streamline safety documentation creation with our intuitive template builders, allowing you to construct robust safety documents effortlessly. Elevate your safety standards with templates for precise and consistent safety documentation.
Easy to Use
- Built with end-users in mind, Corfix is intuitive and simple to use.
- Documents can be accessed, created, and signed from anywhere (even by external contractors).
- Pre-built templates as well as a simple template builder makes creating safety and inspection forms a breeze.
- Creates a digital paper trail for workers in the case of a workplace accident or near miss.
One Solution, Multiple Features
- Digital forms, time tracking, and certification management in one app.
- A single source of truth for jobsite incidents, tasks, and project details.
- Real-time reporting for the metrics that matter most to you, such as tracking complete and incomplete health and safety documentation.
Affordable and Reliable
- With customizable plans that deliver maximum value, we ensure you get the features you need without breaking the bank.
- Our features prioritize making your jobsite safer, by making it easier to manage.
- White glove customer support ensures you are covered from beginning to end, from teams that are new to document management software to those who are switching from other solutions.
- Nick Anderson, Noremac
- Scott Jenkins, Bassi Construction LP
- Michael Cutrone, PSCI
- Mike Carter, Merit Contracting